Permit To Work Software
A simple but powerful software tool designed to protect you and your company against hazardous activities. The Pemac Permit to Work system is used in the issue of permits, defining hazards, instigating control measures and assigning responsibility at all stages.
Protects through consistency.
- A highly visible way to control and track the issue of all permits from initial risk assessment through to issue and return
- A consistent way to ensure that all permits are issued in a systematic way
- Ensures visibility of work across shifts
- Ensures that all permits are returned on time and that no 'out of date' activity is lost
- Ensure that all hazardous work is controlled using predefined agreed control measures
The PEMAC Permit to Work System is a highly configurable system flexible enough to fit how your organisation works.
The system allows:
- Definition of workflow for all permits including request, issue and return
- Independent workflows available for different permits
- Ability to Link Multiple Permits
- Physical and Electrical Isolation points
- Ability to Audit all Permits
- Key safe Management
- Permits Available include General Permit to Work, Hot Work, Confined Space Entry, Electrical and Physical Isolation, Contractor Entry & Excavation.
- Links to External systems including CMMS systems.
Key Factors for Success
- A Safety Culture
- A Consistent Approach
- Database: MS SQL
- Reports: Crstal Report Writer
- Windows Operating System including Win2003 Server, Client XP